1. MONITORING OF ACTIVITY. Any activity on this Website is subject to monitoring by RC Bullion, LLC. By using this Website, you consent to such monitoring and agree that RC Bullion, LLC, may use the results of such monitoring without limitation.
2. INTERFERENCE WITH THIRD PARTIES. It is a condition of your use of this Website that you do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Website.
3. SUBMITTED CONTENT. With respect to any content you submit to this Website, you represent, warrant, and agree that:
A. The content is accurate, and does not contain any information you know to be false or misleading.
B. The content will not contain or promote the products or services of any company other than RC Bullion, LLC.
4. USER’S INFORMATION. Should you provide your email address or telephone number in connection with your submitted content, you agree that RC Bullion, LLC, may use your email address and/or telephone number to contact you about the content or for other administrative purposes. RC Bullion, LLC, will not release your information to third parties without your express or implied consent.
5. USE OF WEBSITE. Without the prior written permission of RC Bullion, LLC, you may not publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, upload, post, transmit, or otherwise use any materials contained on this site, or any materials accessible through this site, in whole or in part.
7. ILLEGAL CONDUCT. While using this Website or the content contained therein, you agree not to do any of the following:
A. Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
B. Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas.
C. Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
D. Breach any security or authentication measures.
E. Attempt to access or search with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by RC Bullion, LLC, or other generally available third party web browsers.
F. Send unsolicited junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, or promotions.
G. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide this Website or its content.
H. Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, but not limited to, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing this Website.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. This Website, including any content or information contained within it or any Website-related service, is provided “as is” with all faults and with no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and the express warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Website, Website-related services, and hyperlinked Websites.
9. ACCURACY OF WEBSITE. Although RC Bullion, LLC, attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of this Website, RC Bullion, LLC, makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of this Website. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform RC Bullion, LLC, so that it can be corrected. Information contained on this Website may be changed or updated without notice.
11. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
12. ARBRTRATION. Any matters of dispute and/or all claims arising from this Agreement will be held in a private court of arbitration. You agree that any and all claims will be brought in an individual or entity capacity, and not as a class member. Further, you hereby submit to personal jurisdiction in Los Angeles, California, for any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or related to this Agreement.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY OF CLAIMS. Any dispute, testimony, documents produced, and outcome of the arbitration shall remain confidential. Any breach of this confidentiality clause shall entitle the non-breaching party to seek injunctive relief and/or compensatory damages from any court having competent jurisdiction or the arbitration panel.
15. WAIVER. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be valid, unless the waiver is in writing and signed by the party against whom such waiver is sought to be enforced. Moreover, no valid waiver of any provision of this Agreement at any time shall be deemed a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
16. ENFORCEMENT OF PROVISIONS. RC Bullion, LLC’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any such or other provision or right, as a waiver of any provision must meet the conditions set forth herein.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire, integrated agreement of the parties, and there are no other contradictory promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether oral or written.
18. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
19. REASONABLENESS. You have carefully read and considered the individual and expressly written paragraphs in this Agreement and, by having done so, agree that the restrictions set forth herein are fair and reasonable and are reasonably required for the protection of RC Bullion, LLC’s business interests.